Inspiring Others To Grow
There is nothing more inspiring than a person putting their best foot forward and building their empire called life except those same people helping others grow. Over the past few years I have created three start-up businesses and have been inspired by all the people I've engaged with. Listening to motivational messages in the morning is a start, but I have also created a master-mind group and decided to inspire others to grow.
Growing doesn't necessarily mean getting bigger. It means validating yourself in your personal life or professional life. It means making difficult decisions when you don't want to. Not everyone is going to view your goals and standards as their way of growth, but you have to do what works for you. Here are a few ways to inspire yourself and others around you.
1) Take at least 30 minutes a day reflecting on what you want out of life. It doesn't have to be detailed, but picture your perfect day and decide what you have to do to create it.
2) Keep a calendar. Write down what you need to accomplish each week (personal/professional) and make sure you do it by the day you want it done. Staying organized releases stress.
3) Find a strong support group. Bounce ideas off people you trust and are in a position to give you constructive criticism. Don't ask people who aren't where you are or have been where your headed. They won't be able to guide you the way you need to be guided.
4) Do small secret success events. Allow yourself to engage with 5-10 others discussing your ideas (personal/professional) and collect feedback. For example, if your getting married you may want to ask 5-8 of your married friends about certain wedding ideas. If you're creating a new product or business you may want to ask 5-10 of other business owners their ideas on marketing, advertising, finances, etc.
5) Listen to your heart. If you dare to dream it then you can achieve it. You don't have to tell everyone your next move. In fact, I would advise against it. Do all your research and creating until you feel the need to reach out to someone. Do what your heart guides you. It may not be a get rich over night solution, but if it makes you happy then go for it.
6) Support Others. When you have a situation that allows you to support another person DO IT! Creating a supportive community allows everyone to grow and build. There is no reason to get something from a large chain company you can get from a fellow small business owner.
7) Take time to invest in yourself and others around you. When you find others coming to you for advice that means they view you as someone they can learn from. Appreciate it and acknowledge it. Share the knowledge and help others grow and you will find yourself growing as well.
8) Don't be jealous. Everyone has their own creative spark and you just have to find yours. Even if you try 40 different things before you find it. What others do isn't taking away from your creativeness. Appreciate everyone's hustle even if it isn't something you would do or if it is in your same line of work.
I currently own and run Stacy Jewel Beauty, Stacy J Events and Stacy Ayiers (SJ Media). Each of these careers keeps me busy, but I love the creative flow that comes when I am thinking outside the box for ideas. Not only have I collaborated with others with event planning, but will be working with different vendors for my beauty line and media. The world is here for you to explore, inspire others to grow.
Check out my new book The Elevator Ride 2 - release date May 14th 2020.
Subscribe today to receive blog notifications on travel, food, personal growth, and love & relationships!
Please follow me on https://www.instagram.com/stacyjayiers/
Please follow me on https://www.facebook.com/stacy.ayiers.1
Please follow me on https://twitter.com/search?q=stacyjewela
#stacyayiers #ajournalisticview #sjmedia #personalgrowth #theelevatorride2 #goals #motivation #growth #lifegoals #influencer #driven #author #blogger #writing #sharetheknowledge #inspirationtogrow #inspiringotherstogrow