Optimism, Positivity & Happiness
With so many negative things going on in the world, Covid-19, unjust police brutality, and missing children it is hard to think outside the box and have complete happiness. We have to stand up for what we believe as well as bring some optimism to our way of life. Here are 5 ways to think outside the box during this time and bring yourself and others around you the positivity you deserve.
1) Try to focus on positive things going on around you instead of the negative. When you zoom in on the negative aspects you tend to drive yourself in a negative direction. It is okay to acknowledge them, but don't focus on them. Focus on the outcome, changes that need to be made and the overall goal.
2) Be optimistic with your outcome and goals. If you think small you will get small. You have to truly believe that your hearts desire is obtainable. If you want to become a writer, envision yourself as a writer. If you want to be the best at your current job, tell yourself you are and work on it.
3) Promote happiness. It is easy to get caught up in the daily draining negative views but if you think outside the box and stay positive you can promote happiness to those around you. Tell people about happy things and accomplishments. Leave the negative talk buried.
4) Genuinely be happy for others. When someone else is moving forward with their dreams and goals be happy for them. You're turn will come.
5) Focus on what small things make you happy. If you like to run, read, cook, etc and it gives you a sense of balance do those things weekly. When you do small things that make you happy it allows the big things to come at ease.
There will always be times that sadness, doubt and heartache will have to bounce into your life, but being optimistic, happy and positive can allow you to fully enjoy life. Don't waste your life dwelling on negativity.
Subscribe today to receive blog notifications on travel, food, personal growth, and love & relationships!
Please follow me on https://www.instagram.com/stacyjayiers/
Please follow me on https://www.facebook.com/stacy.ayiers.1
Please follow me on https://twitter.com/search?q=stacyjewela