Inner peace is harder to obtain than people think, but it isn't out of reach. If you practice doing certain things you can feel great about your decisions, vision and path. The reason a lot of people don't have inner peace is because they are competing with themselves or someone else.
We've battled with ourselves on choices, outcomes and feelings. It can be draining and daunting. Here are 5 ways to practice gaining inner peace.
1) Practice Acceptance- When you learn to accept that some things are out of your control you begin to accept certain circumstances. You don't have to agree with them, but accepting them and creating an answer or celebrating them allows you to feel at peace.
2) Relax- Our days are busy and overwhelming at times. There are days you don't know where to start or where to end. If you take some time out of the day and relax or mediate you can find the answers and inner peace. Taking a moment to walk away from the grind allows you to see things with a different view.
3) Don't make the issue bigger than it is- Sometime we tend to exaggerate how things happened and it creates more stress than necessary. Take issues for what they are worth, get in your feelings, get out your feelings and move on.
4) Only speak inside what you can speak outside- If you wouldn't say it to your face or someone else's face try not to think it. We say things to ourselves that put us down or we think negative about others when we wouldn't dare say it to their face. Try using this to avoid negative thoughts. Act like the people around you can hear what you say. Would you still say it?
5) Believe your thoughts- One of the reasons you don't want to think negative thoughts is because you want to believe what you think. If you think highly of yourself and say great things about yourself, the peace you find within yourself is unbelievable.
All of these things take practice. You will not be able to do it overnight or even the first couple of tries, but if you practice these eventually, you will wake up feeling great about yourself and the people around you.
Subscribe today to receive blog notifications on travel, food, personal growth, and love & relationships!
Please follow me on https://www.instagram.com/stacyjayiers/
Please follow me on https://www.facebook.com/stacy.ayiers.1
Please follow me on https://twitter.com/search?q=stacyjewela