6 Ways To Build An Amazing Support System
When you do anything in life, have a baby, change your career, get married, go to college, or just making daily choices you need an amazing support system. This support system should be one that tells you the truth about choices, even if they don't align with your views. Here are 6 ways to build that amazing support system.
1) Find like-minded people. You need to surround yourself with people who have the same drive, determination and dedication to what you are trying to do. Have you ever wondered how so many house wives find each other. They look for each other. They have time during the day to meet, take their kids to the park and talk. They can't do those things with moms who work a 9-5.
2) Get out your comfort zone. When you stay in a place that you're comfortable you will not meet people that can take you to the next level. If you are the smartest person in your group, you're in the wrong group.
3) Pass out cards. It is the oldest trick in the book, however, it works. When you are out and don't have time to chat with people give them your card. Tell them what you do and you will be surprised at how many people looking for what you're looking for will call you or email you. This way you are bringing in the people who take initiative.
4) Start a Facebook page. Today a lot of people are on social media and one of the easiest and best ways to find others in your niche is to start a page and invite people who have those interest to join you. For example, if your into motorcycles you can start a motorcycle fan FB page. This way you can talk specific about your topic and even post events to meet up at.
5) Make a post. If you don't want to start an entire page on FB you can simply make a post on your own page asking those who are interested to inbox you. It can be something as simple as: Hi, is there anyone out there willing to meet up to discuss a new men's group.
6) Build bonds with existing family & friends. If you have family or friends that you currently value their opinion build up that relationship. They know you well and can give you sound advice or support. Be careful not to find a yes-person. You want a true opinion.
Subscribe today to receive blog notifications on travel, food, personal growth, and love & relationships!
Please follow me on https://www.instagram.com/stacyjayiers/
Please follow me on https://www.facebook.com/stacy.ayiers.1
Please follow me on https://twitter.com/search?q=stacyjewela