When you see other people traveling, spending money, buying big houses and all those big ticket ideas that create the sense of richness, you think they are prosperous. Mentally, you imitate what they are doing to feel rich, wealthy and not like a commoner. What most people don't realize is that being prosperous is a state of mind. Jerry Gillies once said, Prosperity is living easily and happily in the real world, whether you have money or not. That simply means you are happy and can enjoy life no matter what. Here are some ways to know if your prosperous.
- If you don't stress over money because you will be able to be positive no matter what
- If you are not scared someone will be wealthier than you
- If you are happy doing what you do everyday whether you get paid or not
- If you love people for who they are not what they can do for you
- If you don't have a dime, but know you will still eat - If your comfortable with yourself
- If you're comfortable sharing your journey and not worried about someone taking your idea or things
- If you can clear your mind and feel confident in your choices
- If you don't let worry crowd your mind on objects
- If you're not scared someone will take your personal items
- If you can travel with a free mind
When your prosperous you're wealthy without money. You can turn and idea into money. You can make people see you and listen to you. People want to know what you're doing, how your doing it and value how you do it. Prosperity isn't how much money you have and what you can buy. It is a state of mind. If you're confident in what you do and how you do it, you're prosperous. When you do what you do because you can your prosperous. I say this all the time. Thinking outside the box allows you to grow and be prosperous. When was the last time you felt prosperous? What made you feel that way? How can you help others become prosperous?
Let 2021 be a year of prosperity. Life your BEST life and do what makes you happy. Stop letting negativity direct your life. Focus on the positive and take chances. Then you will truly be prosperous.
Subscribe today to receive blog notifications on travel, food, personal growth, and love & relationships!
Please follow me on https://www.instagram.com/stacyjayiers/
Please follow me on https://www.facebook.com/stacy.ayiers.1
Please follow me on https://twitter.com/search?q=stacyjewela